Monday 25 March 2019

happy craft challenge - march entry

hi  all
how are you , feeling crafty  ? ? ??
its a dull  day here in queensland , dont feel like doing much  today,  then i remembered i haven't  added my  project,
i recently went to a meet & greet of my primary school  well   some  were in my grade 2 class  others in  grades below me  but had a  nice time  took some really  nice photos , and thought , i have  3 albums that  i bought at spotlight   on special , i thought i would cover one  to tell   them apart,
   In  my working days &  my hobby was  floral art & bridal bouquets,  i had  several   bouquets  made up for  protential  brides to see.  not wanting to throw them away, a very good friend suggested i cut them  up and use them as layouts , and such,   which  will last me a lifetime  can not rush these things,  so  on the weekend , i got our my favourite Kaiser papers  Indigo Skies and covered the album ,  at the Crafty Chain they  had a market day, and  of course i can not pass up anything blue , so  found some   pretty blue lace
In my stash i have some plastic  glitter   lace, which i have also added,  im  starting to use  my stash as im getting older i  might not get all the enjoyment  i want  out of  it , my sister and hubby , want me to down size, and throw out   which   makes me  anxious,  so trying   to rush and get them all on  albums   layouts  mini  albums,  in case we  move also   to a smaller place in coming years  (  NOT YET )   i m not ready yet  lol
so  for my entry to  happy craft creations anything goes,  im adding my  album cover  for a change  instead of a layout
I have used  Kaisers  Indigo Skies  papers
  Kaiser   black  flourish
Kaiser  Rub ons  We do not remember  days  we remember  the moments    which   i think  is  very fitting for the album   and some   flowers  and  swirls from my stash
I have used   indigo skies   collectables  i have inked them with green    dew drop  inks
i have also used  the sticker sheet of  indigo skies for the  leavy   at the bottom,
The clock is   Kaiser from Timeless collectables
The chipboard is from  Imaginarium
hope you like it as much as i loved creating it
until next time
happy crafting
jacqui

No comments:

Post a Comment