Sunday 17 March 2019

wedding mini album

 hi all ,

  well we had a  nice sprinkle of rain recently,   like almost  3 inches to help  keep the gardens  growing again

 ive been working  on  doing mini albums  at first i found that ohh they take too much time , but when my hubby said recently  that  he was going to throw out all my albums (  giving me a fit ) and then saying hes had a offer on the house, and we are  moving to smaller place,again i panic,  he said that im only to take what fits in my car,  so got me thinking about mini albums a bit more  you can fit  more mini albums  in car rather than  12 inch ones  hey

im sorry that  i can not put  the beautiful  photos of the wedding   on here, and so i can not add the  embellishments  so this is just the basis   of the mini album
 I love Beccy Muirs designs of her covers of her mini albums and  decided to  go  with one of her designs  with a wrap around cover  you can see all beccys   cards . stamps she makes .tutorials  on her web site  here   at https://beccysplace.com/

i then went to   Country craft creations  and  seen a  mini album there  that i really love the  designs  of  i have changed some of the pages  to suit me  ,but  i love the structure of the   pages   its on Wish upon a star   papers by  Echo Park,  thats  my next album once i get the papers   in

i have added  a couple of photos from another wedding i  didn't want to  be pulling out photos from my other album to  then  put on here then  take out again to put  back in its own album
in this mini album i have used different  papers  to  make them all are Kaisers collections im trying to use   up   my stash

Kaiser  papers
Back to Basics,
Something blue  (  a  lot of this one )
Timeless
On Stage
the Lake House
 Cottage Rose
Secret garden
Chapter  one
Pen and  ink sticker sheet
my album is  7 inches by 9 inches


























hope you like it until next time  
keep safe in the storms  
have fun crafting 
 cheers
jacqui

No comments:

Post a Comment