Sunday 21 April 2019

happy easter to all,
today we have had funny weather   sometimes we have had rain then next  minute  out comes the sunshine at least its still warm enough to still wear summer clothes

wow , i just thought that  my  blog posts  have disappeared ,but they have changed things in april, 2019.  of course after   i read ,the  first  3 paragraphs i get tired of reading   but tonight,  i went to go in usual way, and  behold , nothing ,wheres  my new post sign,

lucky for me i have  changed a few things and  hoping  now all will be ok, as im in here  writing so thats a start  whew, 
i have made  a video , my first  on the phone  but not really sure how to  go from  phone to my blog so  may have to  have a think on that   line ,
when im at hervey norman  i can transfer  photos without a  cord   to their computer, so maybe , just maybe i can figure  it out  on my computer ,
just to get my thinking cap on , (  where are those experience people when you need them lol)
ive also been working on my design  layouts , so sorry  you are unable to see them  now, but wont be long  a few more days , im pleased with them hoping  the shop  owner will too.

well ,i best go and sort some things out, 
good night all have a great easter monday for those who work  another free day  i say  yaaa



No comments:

Post a Comment