Saturday 27 July 2019

happy craft july 2019 challenge


anything goes   July  challenge
last night I got out my last sheet of   Velvet Crush, its black and white flowers on it, but  of course, I want my page mostly  in the red as my  blouse is in black red and white
I also have  Shaken not Stirred papers  as well as 6-inch book
As i haven't put away my  paradise found collectibles, some of  them may come in handy, I thought



Kaiser Red Mists I have painted over the  velvet crush papers as the mister is  clogged up, but I can paint  things on still  so while I'm having tea, I put the fan on to dry my paper I do this a lot when I don't want to wait overnight  or  hours I just want to get the  layout done so fan  always comes in handy,
I have  put my  6 small photos onto   striped  shaken not stirred  paper and cut to size,
black cardstock is my base, my paper size is  21.5  (8-1/2 inches) x 29cms (11-1/2 inches )
i then cut my now red and black paper to half an inch smaller than the base cardstock.
mat  6 inches shaken not stirred paper and add  3  red bling to the top right-hand corner,
fussy cut  Ebony & Ivy paper flowers big and small ones to add to each other. add bling on top right-hand corner, curl up flowers to give depth.

paradise found is  from sticker sheets and collectables get out desirable    flowers and leaves, and tags
Kaiser  Wooden Flourishes  -  smear gesso  over the  flourish when dry,  write on   your message
Celeb8  chipboards are raw, but i have painted them in red   Kaiser mists and covered with glossy accents not to much just smeared that over the top with my finger.


my friend  Robyn as children were joined at the hips other friends used to say,   everywhere Robyn was you would find me. we met in grade 2  in 1960 but first photos are in 1962,  We went right through  primary and high school and went to the ballroom dancing  until she got engaged, something change, and I hardly saw her, we met again briefly in 1991, 2006  for school reunions  and  this year have met  again  2019.  the next school reunion is in  2031 but, Robyn says that she won't leave it that long this time, of course, we are both busy in our own lives, and she does not live in Brisbane so that may be difficult to meet, maybe meeting every 6 -12 months might work will see. 


hope you like and get inspired.
until next time have a wonderful weekend

cheers
Jacqui McCully



No comments:

Post a Comment