Monday 22 July 2019

Happy craft creations july 2019 Sketch challenge

hello all, 
how has your day been ???
Today I thought I would try  Happy Craft Creations  July Sketch challenge.

On the 9th August 2015,  I went to my friend's Alison Bevis's  Workshop Wonders   it where  Alison gets  4 lovely teachers to  teach a  90 minute class  though out the day,  we start at 9am &  finish at 5  pm and   we get morning tea, lunch &  afternoon tea  included in the price for the day 
I  always take my camera as on Alison's w.w.   she always has a theme.  this one being Blue & winter .so I made snowflakes to add to my shirt an a name tag in blue that day I had the pleasure of sitting next to  Janet Bott,  from  The Resin Rainbow we had planned it hee he.
I have in my photos  Alison Bevis,  Bec Beattie, Kaye Grieves. Janet Bott and me
This was a 12-inch layout but was falling apart,  so decided to  pull it all apart and revamp,
 
These days I'm using 8-inch x 8 inches to make my layouts, it's far easier to carry them when I need to show people my work.

So got to thinking  today I will get out my white gesso, but alas  i go into the drawer and find 2 black gessos  ohh  dear what to use now,  I had a plan, I don't want to go  out  &  buy  the gesso lets see what else is in this drawer , umm  Glitter Snow, that might work  I've had that in the drawer  for at least  5 years  might be hard  LOl   its a bit hard but good enough to   spread through my stencil  yaaa,  so I want this finished  so turn on fan while I have lunch so it can dry ,
after lunch
the patterned  snowflake papers I have  then just cut up to make tags all  32  of them as I'm doing a double layout, ( who decided to do a double layout . didn't think of  hand cutting out 32 tags & inking them all  did! ! ! ! I LOL )
I've inked with  Tim Holtz  Distress inks Salty Ocean, I love this   colour and use it a lot

I have used Kaiser  Blueberry cardstock 
t  snowflakes stencil
dot   stencil
Cloud  9  Fiskars  blue paper for the backing    paper of photos
the happy days was done in 2015 so not sure what I did to  achieve  that it's on chipboards, I love  chipboards,
I have cut out some snowflakes from the blue patterned paper as it was a class i  don't know the name of it sorry.(I don't believe its not Kaisers LOL)
just as an  added   feature I've got  out the dot  stencil  that I bought at The Crafty Chain and dabbed a bit  of the  glitter  snow over it
the alphabet    date is from   Kmart

one of the photos I have popped up using  Collall 3 D  decoupage  glue for a bit of height 

I had fun creating this today &  its another layout off the floor that  has  been revamped
Thank You   Happy Craft Challenge  for this  wonderful sketch


until next time 
have fun creating
cheers
Jacqui McCully

No comments:

Post a Comment