Sunday 9 June 2019

happy craft challenge

# happy craft challenge  june  2019.
on thursday i went to the brisbane craft show where  Quentin Redshaw  showed us a  new  technique   using Aussie  Boom Gel.
I had seen it  last time at another show  but  looked interesting  and thought  i would do next time , so  on thursday i  knew the colours i wanted to work with and had the idea  before the show what i was about  to do with it once it dried after 3 days ,
It was a 5 x 7 canvas,  so  taking the staples out and cutting it to the size i needed
I have used , Kaiser  Pink Gelato sticker sheet and  coloured it  with Ranger  Distress Oxide  blueprint sketch  inks  to make them  blue  i then proceeded to add  purple glitter washi tape  to the mix, I  think its Kaisers as well,
About  4 years ago, my friend Nicole Penman  cut out lots of papers for me  as i dont do fussy cutting and cut  all these  kaiser shells out for me , so  about time i use some more  and the  turtle is from Kaiser Deep Sea, a beautiful collection to say the least . I have  coloured and inked some of the edges of the shells and have added some glossy accents  to the bubbles
 the Great day out is from Scrapmatts just love their chipboards
the cardstock is  white cricut and i have  just bought a kit  that has Kaiser  waves stencil,
here i have  got some wet ones and  sprayed  my  Kaiser Denim, Kaiser  White  Dyslusions  London blue and crushed grape an smeared over the stencil to create a  wavy effect i have gone over  again  in different spots  to give the idea of  waves moving ,
my photo is  3 x 4 inch.




Hope you like it and  inspired to  give it a go 
until next time have a great week
cheers
jacqui mccully

No comments:

Post a Comment