Sunday 9 June 2019

happy craft challenge

#happycraftchallengesuperteamblue2019
#happycraftchallenge2019
this   months challenge is to use Embossing folders, Arches  and the mood board colours,
I have used a  Kaiser  circle die cut and  cut it in half  to  create 2 arches  i have  placed Kaiser  Basecoat  (blue )  bricks under  the arches and also  with  some  Kaiser  acacate placed under the arches as well for added depth, and left one of the  bast coat  arches  blank,
my embossing folders,  one is a A4 size clocks  that i  purchased  many years ago shortly after i bought  the  ebosser, this is a beautiful machine as its no winding  electric , and is so easy for me to use,
my layout today  is  8  inches by 8 inches, you will find

that  most of my layouts this year will be this size as  the 12 x 12 albums are  taking over my craft  and lounge room, so  need smaller albums now to get them to fit  this size is so easy to work with
i have  drawn a 7.5  inch  white gel pen and written about the story of the pictures, it  reads
My Great Uncle Reg, built this  church, and he and my Great Aunty Rose were the first couple to get married in it , the village  was know as Sherwin Flats , until it took on the name of  Tarago  meaning  country in 1884.
i have  place  3 photos on  the page ,and the  word discover is  from   Scrapmatts chipboards,  i  just love their  chipboards
until next time
 have a fun weekend
cheers
 jacqui mccully

No comments:

Post a Comment