Thursday 20 December 2018

Natalies album

hi everyone,
hope you are having a fun day   gosh it getting close to Christmas now hey, i havent got  any food yet, as hubby said dont worry about getting anything special  well, its just not Christmas if i dont have  the tree up and the tinsel and cards , but  ohh well, I have however  placed all my Christmas cards in my craft room on the security  grill so it looks pretty neat
But i have been waiting 6 months for this day to arrive, since June, to show this album 
my best friend  Natalie is turning 50 this year,  instead of  buying the usual  papers  etc, i thought i would make something special for her, she wanted me to  go scuba diving with her  for her present,   but (a i dont swim so good, and b,  get  sea sick ) so  lets have a think , maybe a mini album   i thought,  . someone had told me of  many  mini albums on utube , i thought no, i like  to do  my own thing ,   but then again  having a look wont hurt will it ,  maybe give me some ideas even , oh my goodness  what to choose .go back to original plan  for now and then i saw it  i  saw this  album and thought   a change here  i need  more pages than  they have , i have lots of  photos  of Natalie and i   with friends,
 I have used  Kaisers   Memory Lane papers
so here are my pages
Hope you enjoy this ,  Natalie's birthday doesn't come to  after Christmas  but she received it early  so i  could be there when she opened it

thanks for looking , i have a couple more mini albums   to add once i load them up , im on a roll now , 
  cheers
 jacqui




No comments:

Post a Comment