Sunday 30 December 2018

happy craft creations December challenge

 here we are  2 days to go  before the end of the year , how this year has flown, with   new horizons  happening in the new year,

Today,  i didnt feel  like doing  much so  just  read  for most of the day.At 5 pm,  i  thought , these photos are not going to put themselves on the  layouts  without some help,  go find some papers and start something, get motivated, ohh its tea time , ohh well , that blew  that idea ,

 after tea,  came into  craft room again. im going to get something started, i recently bought a  couple of  Instr albums so thought. i have lots of  holidays at the sea,  so why not start it with that,  I recently bought the new Kaiser  deep sea collection and  collectables  which i love  as i dont do much fussy cutting with my arthritis so  collectables are  fast and easy for me 
i have  added kaisers card stock  marine  to the base, then  around the outside have used some string from Kaszazz and  sprayed it  with  various  colours of  Kaiser mists  let dry by fan

some years ago, i  bought at Kaiser  Matisse dry medium  Weipa  Calvined bauxite. you  know  you are going to use it one day. so after finding  it  in my  search to  clean up  my room ,leave on the table  ,when i see it i will use it.  (im hoping to  tidy the  room by the end of the year lol) says me whos been at it  for years always changing things around cause im not happy with the way it was.  anyway

  I have stamped  with  Kaiser speckled   stencil randomly and  with a bubble stamp  from  my stash , have stamped  in Kaiser  Island and Lagoon       inks
my photos are  collage, so i havent cut them apart,  and have matted with  Kaiser Black  cardstock
the   silver sea horse which i just love sea horses(  one of my many sea mammals)  , is from a cheap shop  near by
 i ave then just placed  the  collectables and the  bauxite around the bottom of  my page ,

hope you like it  and inspires you to  give it a go ,

wishing you all a very happy new year ,
stay safe ,drive carefully
most of all  have a happy crafting new year

cheers
jacqui

No comments:

Post a Comment