Thursday 5 January 2017

A2Z scraplets Janaury Challenge

A2Z January, 2017
Wishing you a very Happy Scrapping New Year.
Thank you for making  January one an easy one to do, I think my brain is in burn out  stage at the moment. its a great sketch, 





I was challenged to  do  216 layouts in  a year, last year,  yes, it’s been accomplished  with doing 222 layouts,  i went from  9  photo  boxes down to  4,  so thats got to be something,  i may get  more layouts done, this year,   but not sure if i will be counting this  year.

Which brings me  to   today’s layout, 
My greatest addiction is Kaiser papers, and of course having  a Kaiser shop  so close, it  makes it more tempting,  so i found a photo, and drove down to Kaiser 
There i  found the new collection-  Ubud Dreams . 
instead of cutting off the bottom with the writing, for a change, i left it  on.

Im not sure what brand the scallops chipboard is , but the  flowers are from the  new  Kaisers collection ubuds dreams chipboards
i have used  Emboss it dabber by Ranger and White embossing  powder,  from TJs Scrapping with Style &   i  know that when i  use these i start sneezing,  so  get it done quickly,  but just love the effect it has when finished.
i have matted my photo with black card stock &  put words again from the sticker sheet of ubuds on it  
the door is from the same collection  in the  collectables. 

I have set myself a few challenges, this year,  and that is not to write soo  much   just keep to the basics,  instead of boring you with  a manuscript,  ( next month will start this LOl)  
i have seen  one lady's blog,  and she only writes   the paper. inks  etc, about 4 lines,  so i will try this method,


my challenge for the year  is 
write less  of a manuscript on the blog LOl  (  doing not so well in January )
 I’m going to do some mini albums,
  Also  saw some great sketches,  last year,  have printed them out & would like to  do  them this year, and finish my  new Zealand albums with the sketches,
 until next month,  
thanks for looking . 

No comments:

Post a Comment