Saturday 19 September 2015

sketchy boards challenge

 hi, how is everyone today,
for my layout last night that i created, I've used Kaisers Shaken not Stirred  paper collection, that i have had in my  cupboards, since they came out, just waiting to be used, as soon as i saw the  colours  with the sketch, i knew these are what im using, of course,  the photo  was another  matter, i  thought that i have used all of my nephews photos of him in Paris,  but last night ,while going though more, i found this one of Greg trying to eat snails,  must only be in Paris



I dont do much fussy cutting if i  can get out of it, but have  fussy cut the papers  and the mini circles and the large white circle,  that's enough cutting for me,
the frame , i bought at  the Reject shop in Capalaba in Brisbane, qld.


 well, better get off here, may do another challenge this avo,  or just have a sort and put all my stuff away from this challenge,

until next month, have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment