Saturday 3 January 2015

Sketchy Boards January Challenge

This is my first  Design team challenge layout for 2015 for Sketchy Boards.
with this challenge, ( yes, its blue) so im going to have fun with this one, We have a colour and sketch to go by. the sketch has 4 photos in it, but as my photos were a little big, i only put 3 and added a shell to the bottom
In this Layout, I  have used the new Kaiser Collection called Sandy Toes, very appropriate for my photos, i feel,  I have got some bubble wrap and put some paints on it, and have blotted it over the page,  i have torn the paper as this is in the sketch, ( something i dont usually do ) but this year is for changes.  When i was on holidays I  picked up some sand off the beach and put it into a bag and thought at the time, that maybe i will add it to a layout, so here it is , i have just put pva or clear glue to the page and sprinkled the sand over the top, I have also painted the words sand in my toes and while still wet, dipped it into the sand.  i found the shells at a scrapbooking store  and have lots more shells to put on other layouts. the toes are stickers that i have had for years, when stickers were all a rage,
I have distressed the edges ( something else new this year) of my papers &  photos  & have put gesso on around the photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment