Thursday 29 August 2019

just posting

hi all 
feel free  to browse though i  do  write a manuscript sometimes so  grab a coffee  hehe
   i   created my  layouts  etc, i often think , i should just write the basic , but  wheres the fun in that i think, and was mentioned last year  by a friend that it makes it me by writing what im  feeling at the time  im creating

 there will be no  layouts etc  for another 11 days as im away relaxing . and  hubby says its my time to get away from crafting &  taking people to hospital and drs  and just relax, and i find that im refreshed again to start again  when i return

 you can find on the right hand side  years  click on  it and it will open to my challenges ive done over the years starting in 2014,    my friend and i used to do  25 challenges a month ,but i have slowed down a lot since then with family  commitments. &  just do a few here and there  I mostly concentrate  now  on mini albums  but still love to  create my layouts
good night all 
have a happy crafting time 

cheers
jacqui

 

No comments:

Post a Comment