Thursday 15 November 2018

the happy craft creations challenge - lace

hi everyone ,

 Another layout using  lace in my layout,  i just love lace & flowers dont you.   of course i have  lots of  flowers  to last me a lifetime  in all pretty colours
On Monday,  i decided to  go to our  new scrapbooking store which has recently opened  on Saturday, 10th  November  only opened 3 days and ive been there twice lol already,
For a change im  broadening my  horizons &  papers are  no exception, today i have used papers

these   products below are all purchased  from  Mixed Gypsy's Scrapbooking Shop
Couture Creations - Lepetit Jardin Collection a beautiful  collection
Bassill cardstock -Whirlpool and   Wisteria
Lace
pearly  bling from   Mixed Gypsy  arts and crafts
ribbon
my products from  home below
Chipboard window frame
Kaiser  lace  paper coloured  with
Dylusions  ink spray
crushed Grape
vibrant   Turquoise
White Linen
flowers
Kaiser   green   swirl flourish
Close To  my Heart -  clear   glitter pen.
Black Stazon s ink
Kaiser  Lace  stamp
this is such a  beautiful range to play with
 I have cut my circle out from  my  bread and  butter plate. this works good when you  dont have or can not get to   ones machine   which i m unable to at the moment , and its just as easy to cut out by hand  instead of starting up machine  just for one thing.
i have sprayed    my chipboard, let dry,  threaded  ribbon  in lace  . sprayed the Kaiser sheet i just love this technique and do it when ever possible
to get this mottled effect,  i spray in different parts  using different colours , leave for about  half a minute then with baby wipe  wipe over the  whole of your sheet,  not enough,  just respray and  cover uncoloured parts,
i have fussy cut some of the flowers   ( not  my strongest  part  i dont do lots like some people  )
i have then assembled  my flowers  bling etc   i  just love arranging  flowers on a page ,
i have stamped with black   staz on ink the lace   stamp onto  paper  its soo pretty, 
hope you like  my layout  ,thanks for stopping by.
Happy Scrapping
Jacqui




No comments:

Post a Comment