Friday 19 October 2018

be the change , sketch - happy craft challenge

Hi  Crafty friends,
At  last i  hope the clouds have gone,  here in Queensland, my headaches are finally subsiding  and i can think  more clearly                                                                                                                                            Yesterday,  i decided to play along with Happy Craft  Sketch Challenge, BE THE CHANGE
I have changed my size of my layouts  instead of 12 x 12  inch, i  want to do  a smaller size, (  my hubby  & his brother  said  the other day,  why dont we throw away all your albums, what does he want me to have a heart attack , i thought  NOOO.) so i have  thought   to down size  my albums as then , if we ever move they are easier to handle

At spotlight   2 days ago ,  I saw these  11 and half by  eight and half , by  We are Memories sleeves,   so  like to give these a try, so in future you will see my layouts in this size format and with  Happy Craft   Challenge, Anything Goes,
I love  sketches that have  room to add lots of photos, as i   have lots of boxes of photos

My friend Sonya, had a dress up in  the  rock and roll  theme or 50's theme,   for her 45th  birthday instead of having it at  her 50th where everyone  has parties

So  I have done a double layout with  my new size of pages,

I've had these  pompoms  for years , that i bought at a craft show,  i have sprayed it with  Mereiot  spray, to  the colour to match Sonyas   jumper
Also  at the  same time I bought 2 years ago some dies   ,im going to use them one day, and when i saw the challenge i thought, why not , they are Cut, Mat &  Create dies,  1 a ,1b  2 a  and 2 b  dies, there are  papers to  go with it ,but i havent used them today,  instead going for Kaiser  Golden Grove collection
I have used  Kaiser  Scarlet card stock
Kaiser   Golden Grove   papers
pompoms
BE THE CHANGE  wording in my title
the ladies are  3 d decoupage  sheets ,
I have changed one of the photos around  on the right hand side of the sketch,






hope you are inspired  by my layout today, 
see you next time
happy crafting 
Jacqui

No comments:

Post a Comment