Wednesday 21 March 2018

A2Z scraplets march challenge

Thanks  AzZ
  its great to be able to do some layouts  with our beloved  pets,

 My  chipboard today is  from  A@Z scraplets  -  You make  my heart Smile

On my chipboard ( a2z )  i have   used my finger to  add  black gesso  on it ,when dry, ( with fan as im  not patient  in the day time )  then added  Kaiser  6 x 6 paws print & have used mica powders with gel medium.. Then have placed crackle Varish

  My products i have used today are
Black  Kaiser cardstock
 Kaiser - Pets Paradise -  pink 2 sides,  collection
 Kaiser Pawfect          -  P2262  puppy,
 Kaiser Pawfect  sticker sheet for words,  S5333
 Kaiser Pawfect collectables
Kaiser - 6 x 6    paws stencil
green string from  w.w.
pink  fancywork cotton from my stash hanging on my door
  Crackle Varish
film strip edging  around the smaller photos

technique today
Instead of cutting off the bottom, with   the woof woof  on it ,  i have left it  on and cut off the top of the page,  when i do the other side, i will place something over the   bottom where the   writing is.
i have distress  some edges of papers,
 I have   placed   paw stencil  over  my patterned papers &  have  inked it with  black ink.  on the right hand side of my  layout,
then just a matter of  placing the words and photos   on my page,



hope you like it , as  i had fun with this
may even do another  page ,while i have the papers  out , less to put back into the cupboard  then ,
until next month  have a great  time scrapping

jacqui




No comments:

Post a Comment