Thursday 30 March 2017

a2z scraplets march challenge

MARCH CHALLENGE
hoping all are safe with family and friends  with   ex cyclone   Debbie,

my family had appointments for Thursday and Friday (  me the driver )  but with  ex Debbie, looming over the south east qld,  hospitals and drs rang  me today to cancel and reschedule , yaa , two  free days to scrap
my  chipboard is  a2z LOVE,  here i have  got my texture paste and  lindys stamp gang, magicals on  I was thinking of using a new product, but its still in customs, so there went that idea, theres always  next month to play with new  stuff,  i have 3 orders coming from different places so looking forward to playing with them all
after  putting on the  texture mixture, i felt it didn't have enough  shimmer  for me,  so i then
got my water brush and with the  magical s again ,  dipped into and added over the top





well  best get off here  now and see what  next i can  do

thanks for visiting  until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment