Wednesday 21 December 2016

Sketchy Boards  December Challenge
 my layout is  called  -  Love 3 generations (  which are my sister, my mum and my niece )

What a  wonderful year of  Sketches and colour palettes , sketchy boards, it has been   great  doing all of your challenges,

i just love  the blue that  you  picked this month along with gold,  for the last of the year,

blue   cardstock
I have used , Kaiser Cottage Rose specialty papers  today,  and  rubbed  with my finger,
Viva ink gold  kobaltblue cobart blue,  ive had it for about 3 years, a  must have on a bus trip, ,but get it home and 3 years later find it  and its hard, ive heard that you can put hot water  and leave it overnight, but of colours, i now want to use it, so  just rubbed it over the page,
Ive added in parts  some gold wax,, that i purchased from scrap matts in November  plan to use things now as i  purchase them
I was given some doilies from  Toni and had  found a large one  while looking for  something else, isnt it always the way,
I have also  just rubbed over lightly   the same inka   blue on another  cottage rose specialty sheet to give another   lighter shade  of patterned paper
I  have cut some  of my project life  cards to make them square and added  Kaiser gold ink to them  to scatter around the page  as well ,as a gold  glitter flower ,which came off a make and take at a  place to create which  i did not glue down properly, but now  perfectly fits  this page
The bling is from  Kaiser  

, thanks Page maps for all wonderful  sketches, i  loved them all

 Wishing everyone  on the design team a very merry Christmas and a  happy new year,
until next year,




No comments:

Post a Comment