Tuesday 30 August 2016

scrapbooking top 50 august challenge


when i saw  the butterflies on your challenge sight , i knew that kelly anns butterflies would suit perfectly
I have never  been into  butterflies until  last year, when i happened to go to class  that on the layout had butterflies,
now, i can not get enough, especially with A Mothers Art,   butterflies, from Kelly Ann Oosterbeek, who designs her own self adhesive sticker butterflies,  they are soo cute, &  now i have  seen, that i can make  one colour into another  making another colour,  orange, using marker pens, that Kelly  mentioned to  me . how cool.

i had visions of how they would go on my page, but this did not eventuate
here is what i have used to create  my layout.
I have used , the crafters workshop stencil  then with
Colour Blast  texture paste  another of my favourites in my stash,  using
singing the blues
Royality
Sunshine
Lipstick ( pink)
and  of course,  Kellys  butterflies, A Mothers Art
red
yellow,
made orange
blue
lilic

i have some   music  washi tape as well added.
all on white card stock.

hope  you like it ,
thanks.
Hope to do more of these in the coming months.
until i check out tomorrow what Septembers challenge is ,  where has the year gone





3 comments:

  1. I love your background and I agree the butterflies are so cute!! Thank you for joining us at SBT50 this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks i thought i would give your challenge a go, thanks for the inspiration

      Delete
  2. Beautiful layout of these beautiful flowers. Orchids are my favourite(in fact they were my wedding flowers). I really like the Colour Blast texture paste stencilled background. Thanks for joining us this month at SBT50

    ReplyDelete