Friday 8 April 2016

A2Z Scraplets April Challenge

A2Z Scraplets April Challenge

Thanks   very much for this great challenge, i just started this one today, when  the mail arrived,
Thank you very much for my prize, i love it , in a few weeks time im going on an adventure,  for my family reunion up in hervey bay, so  will be able to use it then or in  another  months challenge, i also  love the chipboard with the roses,  they are just beautiful & can not wait to start painting it .
getting on to a layout.,

                      this afternoon, i decided that i would start some  layout, as i dont have many days at home this month, like 5 days,
so, with my white card stock, and my new Kaiser Bubble stencil, that i bought today, i have used , Dew Drop Brilliance  Sky Blue, Versa Colours  - Cyan &  Vera Colour Indigo Inks to rub over  sections of the stencil on to the page.
ive added  some Kaiser  droplets and sparklets and glossy accents over different parts of the  page

Technique on chipboard.
for my chipboard,  from A2Z scraplets,  my last  one i thought, til mail came, i have   first inked with  Dew Drop  Brilliance Cloud White,  and then over the top, i have added another size smaller bubble  stencil  &   I have used ,  Colour Blast-  Singing in the  Blues Colour Paste, then that was dry, it looked a  bit pale, so have then gone over it again with Colour Blast - Colour Paste Deep Water  with the big bubbles like on the page, i have then put glossy accents over the lot of  the dolphin &  the word Seaworld

I usually dont do fussy cutting,  but saw in my stash some dolphins on a paper,  it took me a while,  with  cutting off tails and fins and noses, cut  in the process,  to get the 5 dolphins   but its done, in future, just use the whole sheet i  think
.
I have also used ,some Kaiser  Sandy Toes  Collectibles on the layout



well,  on to start my next layout before tea. i have a sketch and colour palette ,

 looking forward   to  next month , keep up the good work,
thanks for stopping by,
Jacqui

No comments:

Post a Comment