Monday 11 January 2016

sketchy boards january challenge

WON , , first for the year, off to a good start,  PRIZE   :- Auzz Trinkets N Kraft. 

Here we  are in another new year of sketchy boards challenge.

 This year, i have tackled something different as a boys page, not my usual girlie pages that i usually do.  

Today, i  have used 2 bo Bunny papers timepiece item #12T608.  turning one  up the other way to put my photos on, 

I have used a clock stencil with structure paste and when dry have sprayed it with  Colour Blast colour Shimmer Spray, leather.  - this is such a great  colour for mens pages


I have used  Kaiser  Antiques Clock Stickers to add to the page, it also has  keys on  the stickers, so have used this as well, as the layout is for my brothers 21st birthday party.

 from my bo bunny papers i have cut from underneath the clocks, seems a shame to  hide them

I have matted my photos with brown  co ordinate card stock & sanded it so other colour came though.

I have inked & distressed around the papers using  Distress inks Walnut stain




No comments:

Post a Comment