Saturday 28 February 2015

scrapbooksuppliesonline. February Challenge 2015

This year,im cuting down from doing 25 challenges a month to about 9 or 10, when time permits,
so tonight,  clearing up my table, i came across  the scrapbookonline supplies sketch,   that i wanted to do,
so i just picked out the first photo,  then found papers to match,

I then punched   with the lucky 8 punch along one side,  then cut it at 9 cm square and layered on top of my Paisley & Petals paper ( planted posies)
I have matted my photo with Kaiser scraps of Tea at Elsie's, 
and found some blue satin ribbon in  my bag of ribbons and wrapped it around the photo top

looked at the time and thought, they are  ahead in time from us, so hopefully, i got it  in .

1 comment:

  1. it would have helped me, if i did the right sketch to the layout

    ReplyDelete